Monday, August 6, 2007

Computer drama, and sadly, artless.

i just wanted to let everyone know i am suffering some computer issues lately and might not be able to log on as often. About a week ago, our computer crashed, and we lost all files. i had two months' worth of photos disappear that i hadn't gotten around to burning yet. i hate losing photos. Sometimes i miss my old Canon 35 MM. Anyway, our computer still seems to be having some problems, so i'm having a hard time doing what i need to do.
i have no new art to show. :( i've been too busy to even step into my craft room for a week. i feel the need, though, for something creative, made by my own two hands, so hopefully tomorrow i can get some craft-therapy.
Hope all of you are well! Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. Oh hope everything gets back on track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for you. *sad face*
    I hate losing photos...that's the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess I'm really sorry about your photos!!

    ReplyDelete